The Golden State Warriors Repeat as NBA Champs after Sweeping the Cleveland Cavs 4-0. The Parade will Take Place in Oakland on Tuesday at 11am Pacific Time. Come down to Oakland to Watch the Celebration. If you’re unable to make it there or live far away from Oakland, Watch it on internet which includes KTVU.com and nbcsports.com/bayarea
Also the Parade for Washington Captials will be Held on Tuesday as Well. But it start at 11am Eastern Time. Come on down to Washington D.C to Watch the Celebration live. If you can’t make it to D.C or live far from the Nation’s Capitol, watch it on the Internet. Websites include: WJLA.com, masnsports.com, fox5dc.com and nbcwashington.com
Jeopardy Did well this Week. Starting with the Measly $599 on Monday And the Champions Winnings gone Up to $9K won on Tuesday, Wednesday with $18K won, Thursday with $28K won and finally at $31600 on Friday.. Weekly rating: 8
Wheel of Fortune 35th Season ended the Season with its 7th Skunk of the Season due to 130 Contestants failed to Solve the BR. Tennis Week really Threw the week and the Season & The Month down the Toilet
Overall: $9.4 Million won this Season by Contestants. 65 BR wins & 130 BR Losses
My Top 5 Wheel Moments of Season 35 were
#5 Best Moment from March 8 when Shonda won Big with the $45K BR win giving her $93K
#4 Best Moment from me was Andy Appearing on Wheel of Fortune.
#3 Best Moment of Season 35: Successful express rounds winning over $10K plus Prize puzzle; winning 2 Trips in one round and Car win & Prize Puzzle.
#2 Best Moment of Season 35: That is the Contestants gets to Choose which one of the 3 Categories that he or she or they wish to play in the BR which worked for Some Contestants.
#1 Best Moment of Season by Me is:
3/21/18 Ended the Longest Drought of a Grand Prize Win & Losing BR Streak thanks to Aaron & Karly Mandell winning the $100K
My Worst 5 Wheel Moments of Season 35 were
#5 Worst Moment: Flamingo Dance Lessons was Said by Jonny which pulls a Julian Batts.
#4 Worst Moment by me when we have So many Grand Prize losses: Most Being $100K & 2 Million Dollar Losers.
#3 worst moment by Me was: Huge Bankrupt Trashes of over between $10K and worst over $30K
#2 Worst Moment of Season 35 is: from March 16, 2018 when Shannon Skunked in the BR losing the $100K was the Worst ever BR playing by her when she failed to get KAYAKER.
#1 Worst Moment of Season 35 by me is:
Two Lost the Million in the BR: Frank & Laurel Skunked Big Time from 11/15/17 & From 11/21/17 by Eva Klentos & Also 7 BR Shutouts for the Week.
Let’s Hope Season 36 will be Better…
Also Congrats to Washington Capitals On winning your First Stanley Cup Champion and Made Washington D.C Very Happy!
Wheel of Fortune Posted its worst Week with All 5 Contestants Fucked up solving the BR with Friday’s $100K loss resulting in its Second Lowest Weekly Total of $164,420.
My Episode Rating for that Episode 1 (America’s Game Week? More like a Fucked up week)
- Mary Walters won 2 Toss Ups & Earning her $3000 with NEW BEGINNINGS and MUSICAL CHAIRS.
- Round 1: Mary Solved: The Days are Getting longer for a Stinkin Minimum of $1000 while having just $550
- Round 2: Mary solved: Flowers, Time, Roll, Fever for another $1000 after having a $550. Stupid Imbecile.
- Round 3: Margaret Niebling, are you fucking Stupid solving a Prize Puzzle with No Cash? She solved AN EPIC RIVER CRUISE for $13290 Trip. Thanks to a Fatal Dud by Ricardo Cepeda.
- Third Tossup: JENNIFER LOPEZ solved By Ricardo to avoid Getting Skunked. Thank God
- Final Round worth $1600 Each. Mary Solved it for $3200 to end up winning $8,200. Margaret wins thanks to the Prize Puzzle with $13,290.
- Margaret Chooses: On the Map as her Bonus Round Puzzle. Sadly, She Fucked up getting KALAMZOO AND SAGINAW and loses $35K. Final Total: $13,290 Fuckin Dollars.
My rating: 1 (WORST RATING BY ME)
The Price is right show is Pace for its worst week ever with all Car games fucked up (with the exception of a Bailout in Temptation), Worst weekly record of Less than 10 Games won. My weekly rating: 2