- This Week’s Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round has been 0-4 and 14 Straight BR losses. We need a win or we will be at its worst ever Streak for Losses in the BR
- Likewise you can watch All Wheel of Fortune Versions from Around the World
- Wheel of Fortune Brazil: Roda a Roda
- Wheel of Fortune Croatia: Kolo sreće
- Wheel of Fortune Ecuador: La Rueda de la Fortuna
- Wheel of Fortune Georgia: იღბლიანი ბორბალი (Igbliani Borbali)
- Wheel of Fortune Germany: Glücksrad
- Wheel of Fortune Greece & Cyprus: Ο τροχός της τύχης (O trokós tis túkis)
- Wheel of Fortune Poland: Kolo Fortuny
- Romania: Roata Norocului
- Russia: Поле чудес (Pole Chudes)
- Serbia: Kolo sreće
- Spain: La ruleta de la suerte
- Turkey: Çarkıfelek
- Dow lost 98 points & Nasdaq gave back just 2
- Wheel of Fortune suffers its Worst Streak So Far this Season with 9 losses in a row. Friday’s Show better get a win to avoid a Double Digit Slump or We could be looking at another SHITTY week. Awful Show to Say with 2 House Minimum solves & Solving a Prize Puzzle with $0 and a BR loss. Wheel rating gets a 1.
- Price is Right got Better today with 4 of 6 wins Thanks to a $30K win in Half Off and a Perfect Second Half. The Double Over did hurt my rating. Rating is 6.
The Price is right show is Pace for its worst week ever with all Car games fucked up (with the exception of a Bailout in Temptation), Worst weekly record of Less than 10 Games won. My weekly rating: 2
- Game Shows
- TPIR Today: Okay and Disappointing, 4 games won, No Car win resulting in its worst week ever for Car but A Car was won in the Showcase. My Rating for today is 6. 8 Games won this week resulting in its worst weekly performance, And In showcases this Week: 4 Cars were won and a Double Over. My weekly rating: 5
- NHL Stanley Cup Final pits 2016 Defending Champions Pittsburgh Penguins against Nashville Predators who entered as the Lowest Seed in the Playoffs. NBA Finals Pits 2016 Defending Champions Cleveland Cavs against Golden State Warriors for the third Time in a row.
Terrible Show. 2 Perfect Deals, No Car win and Medium Deal win. My rating: 5
This ep. was orig. scheduled to air on 3/28.
Kaitlin: #1- Sewing machine rm.
Laura: #2- 4n fashion trip to London ($6,735)(well, there’s the reason)
Cory: $2K (SB)- PD (Z apple watches)
TC: 6♣, 6♦, Q♥, K♥– THE CARDS WEREN’T THERE
FTL: Hillary & Tracey
Given Up 1st: SB (HIGH-TECH)- Gaming laptop ($1,600)
Given Up 2nd: #1 (STYLIN’)- Furrari
Hillary: BB (RELAXATION)- Home spa pkg. ($4,319)
Tracey: GB– One-wk. Forever Resorts Lake Mead houseboat trip ($7,289)
Brenda’s FD D: #3- Remote-controlled couch (Cookware + Pier 2620 trip = $8,192)
DW: Meghan & Curtis
A: White gold tennis bracelet
B: Patio Heaven canopy daybed
Meghan: Bracelet- $
B: Pasta kitchen
Curtis: Scooters- $
FD (TB): NO-FIAT 500 Easy
View original post 51 more words
An Okay show. 2 Perfect Deals with a Car win from Beat the Dealer. Small Deal win in the Big Deal. My rating: 7
Eugene: G- 7
Alexis: A- 9
Vanessa: D- 2
R2 (#3): Bedroom
Alexis: f- 8
Eugene: B- 6
C (#1): Toyota Yaris
Alexis: E- 4
Dealer: I- 1 (H: 5)
Nathan’s FD D: #3- BBQ/patio pkg. (FC: $800)
Rearrange Trips From Closest to Farthest From LAX: Cynthia
RB: Foote Prints
GB: Smugglers’ Notch
BB: 4n at hotel PRESTON in NSH ($3,050)
VT (could’ve opted for that BBQ/patio pkg.)- 2495
JBH: Megrick (who turned 25)
#1: Is it something that can be carried?
#2: Are there more than three items?
#3: Do I need a license to use it?
#4: Can more than one person enjoy it?
#5: Does it involve travel?
FD: #1- PD #2 (elec. pkg.)
DBM: Shanna & Michael
R1: SB PASSED TO MICHAEL– Z perfume
View original post 79 more words
- In Women’s College Golf from Wednesday May 24, Arizona State def. Northwestern to win the Tournament
- NHL Playoffs 2016: 2016 Defending Champions Pittsburgh Penguins defeated Ottawa Senators 3-2 in Two Overtimes to Repeat as Eastern Conference Champions and will meet Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Final.
- NBA Playoffs: 2016 Champion Cleveland Cavs defeated Boston Celtics 105-102 and win the Eastern Conference Championship 4-1. They will meet Golden State Warriors once again in the NBA FINALS.
- TPIR posted another Disappointing but a Record breaking win in Plinko Episode after a 0 for 6 yesterday with a Double Over. Only one game was won big and that Was Plinko with a New Record of $31,500 set By Ryan (3 in $10K, 1 in $1K & 1 in $500). No car win in PG but a Car was won in the Showcase. My rating: 7(thanks to Plinko Record in Daytime History). So Far this Week, only Four Games this Week, No Car Game Won, and we are on Pace for its Worst ever Week in TPIR history.
- Stocks gained and Set new Record Closes. The DJIA Gained 70.53 to 21082.95, S&P increased by 10.68 to 2415.07 and Nasdaq puts 42.23 higher to 6205.26
- Also, for bobbymgsk: I cannot Post any comments on your site. Why?
- Wheel of Fortune: Toss up $1K won by Gregory Davis and $2K Toss Up won By Diane Boucher. Round 1 Puzzle Before & After won by Katie with $2K icluding the Gift Tag. Round 2 Puzzle won By Diane winning the Trip to Amasterdam bring her to $13,554. Round 3 prize Puzzle won by Katie who is going to Hawaii and now got $13,318. Toss up $3K won by Katie bringing her to $16,318 and the lead. Final Round was worth $1,700 a Letter. Diane solve the Puzzle to win the Game with $20,154. Bonus Round: Diane landed on A in GAME. Phrase is the Bonus Round Puzzle: RSTLNE only fills ___ ___E __ __R_. Diane’s Choices: FMD O gets _O_ ___E M_ W_RD. And she failed. She would Need an H to have any chance to Solve: YOU HAVE MY WORD. This week puts us in grave danger of its worst Week since Hawaiian week. Lost $45K. My rating: 6 out of 10
My Rating: 7
Matthew Cooper (Villanova, PA): Retail site specialist
Mackenzie Vogt (a man from Point Pleasant, NJ): Systems analyst
2-DAY CHAMP: Tanya Obreiter $63,210
AT THE SMITHSONIAN NATIONAL POSTAL MUSEUM
Tanya rips off that DD on the $800 piece of the Hearst Story just after getting on the board w/ $600; Mackenzie’s $400 on the bad side & Matthew’s $200 in the red.
The Boston American, Jul. 31, 1942: “Reds halt Nazis at…” this Russian city (as then called).
“What is Leningrad?”…no- Stalingrad.
Tanya: $400/Mackenzie: $2K/Matthew: $800
TECH. TS: $600
SOLE ATTEMPTED TS: $600 (Musical Numbers)
UNATTEMPTED LT: $4400
TOTAL LT: $5600
Tanya: $2K/Mackenzie: $4,800/Matthew: $1,400
THE WORLD OF TENNIS
20th C. NOVELS
WHO SAID WHAT?
NUMBER THAT AMENDMENT
HEART SURGERY W/ DR. OZ
Matthew chooses a VDD at the $1600 Heart…
View original post 263 more words
Episode wasn’t great. 4th BR loss in a row. My rating: 3
$1K T-U: Phrase
_ I C _ E D
A _ _ S _ _ E
Steve, that solve of yours was literally WICKED AWESOME:
Steve Ahern (Duxbury): Research PM in a BOS hospital & disc golfer recently married to Emily in Cape Cod
Emily Benjamin (Shrewsbury): 5th Grade science teacher at Major Edwards ES & youth soccer coach who formerly played that sport
Gayle Coy: Member of a couple bands married to Trey
$2K T-U: SB
_ P _ N _ _ G
_ _ E _ _ T S
After the OPENING CREDITS, Gayle has solved this puzzle.
_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ / _ _
_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _
Gayle: 2 T’s ($600), 2 H’s ($800), 5 E’s, O, G…
View original post 558 more words
Source: Report: 5/24/17